Brawl Stars is one of the most popular online battle arenas and third-person hero shooter video games from the Supercell. People worldwide love to play this game since it has multiple gaming modes and exciting goals. Due to the ongoing war, SuperCell restricted access to Brawl Stars updates in Russia and Belarus.
Those who have already downloaded the Brawl Stars can enjoy the game, but the game has been removed from the App Store and Google Play Store. Yesterday, the new Brawl Stars Update was received from everyone, and however, users from Russia are keen to download the Brawl Stars update. Sadly, the game’s latest update is not visible in Russia and Belarus.
Luckily, we have found a way to update Brawl Stars in Russia and other regions where the app is hidden from the App Store.
How to update Brawl Stars On iPhone
- Open App Store on your iPhone.
- Tap on the avatar or profile in the upper right corner in the App Store.
- Tap on your profile: with your first and last name.
- Then, look for “Country or region”.
- Tap on Change “country or region”.
- After changing the region, the game should be visible.
- You can tap on Update next to Brawl Stars’s new update.
If you are not comfortable with the above process, you can also go with another process. You can use the VPN app on your iPhone to change your device’s current location and sideload Brawl Stars new update.
How to update Brawl Stars on iPhone With VPN
- Choose any free VPN for iPhone.
- Install the VPN.
- Change the Current location.
- Create a new account on Google Play or App Store;
- In the region, select countries other than Russia;
- Choose a second account;
- Brawl Stars should be visible in the search with the latest version.
- That’s it.
Once you have followed the above process, you will have the latest version of the Brawl Stars game on your iOS device. Now you can enjoy the new version of the game with the latest features. If you need more help regarding the same, don’t hesitate to ask us through the comment section.