Apple’s iPhone series after X models has bezel-less displays with no Home button. With the no home button, the way using iPhone X or later models completely changed. Even some users don’t know how to turn off iPhone XS Max.
Earlier, with the home screen on iPhone 8, iPhone 7 and older models, it was easy to turn off the device with the help of the home button at the bottom of the screen with the touch ID. But the bezel-less displays on iPhone XS Max confused new users to turn off the device.
When You Need To Turn Off iPhone XS Max?
- When your iPhone XS Max frozen.
- When your iPhone XS Max with a black screen.
- When your iPhone XS Max screen is not working
In any above scenarios, iPhone XS Max user need to turn off and restart the device. If you are getting anyone problem with your iPhone XS Max from the above and have not restarted earlier, we will show you how to do it.
How To Turn Off & Restart iPhone XS Max
- Press and hold the Side button and one of the volume buttons until the power off screen appears on your iPhone.
- Drag the slider to the right to turn off your device.
- Press and hold the Side button to power it back on and complete the restart iPhone XS Max.
How To Turn Off iPhone XS Max Without Button
If you don’t prefer to use the physical side button to turn off your iPhone, you can also do it from your iPhone XS Max’s settings app. You need to open Settings app > General > and hit the Shut Down button at the bottom.
I hope you enjoyed the guide and now know how the turn off your iPhone XS Max. From now if you encounter any minor issue on your device, you can restart your device simply by following this guide. You can also bookmark this page for future use. Please feel free to share your feedback with us in the comment box.