From the iPhone 8, I moved to iPhone 12. Everything was great on iPhone 12. But I was struggling to find the battery percentage on iPhone 12. Hence, I Googled how to show battery percentage on iPhone 12 series.
Earlier on older iPhones, a simple battery toggle in the Settings app would turn the battery percentage on at the top right corner of the screen. But on iPhone 12 devices, it has become a tricky bit for new users. Luckily, we have found a way to shows the battery percentage icon on iPhone permanently.
How To Do I Show Battery Percentage on My iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Mini, iPhone 12 Pro, and iPhone 12 Pro Max
If you have any iPhone 12 series device, here, we will show you how to check battery life on it.
- While the iPhone 12 is locked, swipe down from the top-right corner of the screen to open Control Center.
- On the top right corner of the display, next to the battery icon, you will see the remaining battery percentage of the iPhone 12.
- Now you can swipe up to tap on the backscreen to close the Control Center.
The above three steps will help you every time to see battery percentage on iPhone 12 series. But you are lucky if you have installed iOS 14. It has a new battery widget to shows battery percentage on the first screen of the device. With the help of this, you can take a quick peek at the battery percentage without launching the Control Center.
Let’s find out how to battery percentage widget to iOS 14 home screen.
- Start the jiggle mode by long-press anywhere on the screen.
- Next, tap on the Plus icon.
- Look for the Batteries widgets and tap on it.
- Swipe left to right to see the different sizes of battery widgets.
- Now tap on Add Widget on the size you want to use.
- After that, you will see the new Battery Widget on the home screen of the phone. Tap on Done.
Alternative Ways To Show Battery Percentage On iPhone 12 Screen
Furthermore, you can also command Siri to show the remaining battery on iPhone 12. Many commands like ‘What is my battery percentage?’, ‘Battery percentage’, ‘battery status’, or ‘battery left’, or more commands to check the battery percentage. Or also, you can put the charging cable on to see the battery percentage of iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Mini, iPhone 12 Pro, and iPhone 12 Pro Max. App Store is also full of third-party battery percentage app; you can use them to see the battery percentage.
The Final Lines
Was this article helpful? Need more tips for the same? We are already covered five tips to improve the battery life of the iPhone 12. You can drop comments if you need more help regarding the use of your newer iPhone 12 model. Stay tuned for more guides and news about Apple products.