My friends often come to my place to use my wifi since I have unlimited and fastest broadband service at home. For some security reasons, I don’t wish to expose my wifi password to them. Hence, I prefer to share wifi password from my iPhone to iPhone directly without revealing wifi password. So the biggest question was, ‘how can I share wifi from my iPhone.’
Before iOS 11, users had to use third-party apps to share wifi password from an iPhone to another iPhone. But after iOS 14, Apple made it easy as they added the new option within the wifi settings to share wifi password from iPhone to iPhone directly. If you are also like me, who doesn’t want to risk the wifi password, I will share steps to share the WiFI password on iPhone.
How To Share wifi Password From iPhone to iPhone
Thing To Check Before
- Make sure that your iPhone is connected to that wifi network.
- Make sure that your iPhone’s Bluetooth option is turned ON.
- Make sure that your Apple ID is saved to another person’s contact list under your name selection.
- Make sure that both devices are within the Bluetooth range.
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Tap on wifi option.
- Go to that wifi network and tap Share Password once you see the popup option.
- Now the other person will get the wifi network; ask them to tap and connect.
- Once it is shared, tap on Done.
- That’s it.
These were six simple steps to share your wifi password to another iPhone without showing or entering the password. Many users asked for a way to share wifi password from iPhone to Android. Let me tell you that there is no official way to do it, but iPhone user has to use a third-party app to share wifi password from iPhone to non-Apple devices.
I hope you followed these steps properly and now have the ideas to share wifi password to iPhone. Once you know the process, you won’t have to check the process again. You can do it with a couple of taps from your iPhone.
If you see any issue while following the guide, you can directly ask us in the comment box. Need more help regarding the wifi or internet connection? Feel free to drop your questions in the comment section.