On 13 January last week, Epic Games announced that the company collaborated with Nvidia GeForce Now to bring back Fortnite on iOS. Since Apple removed Fortnite in August 2020, iPhone users were keenly waiting to play Fortnite on iOS again.
And finally, their voice has been heard and Fortnite Limited Time Closed Beta for iOS via Safari on GeForce is coming with the new touch screen control like never seen before. Sadly, it will not be everyone’s cup of tea to test Fortnite on GeForce Now on Safari with the new touchscreen control. Only lucky users who have joined the waitlist and got the lucky mail will be able to gain access to the closed beta of Fortnite GeForce Now on iPhone.
How To Participate For Fortnite GeForce Closed Beta to Play on iOS
- Open Safari app on iPhone or iPad.
- Go to the GeForce Now Fortnite Mobile page.
- Scroll to step one and click on ‘login or create NVIDIA Account.
- Next, you should select your Device.
- Either you can go with Free or Priority membership. If you are already a member, ignore it.
- The selected users will get an email later in January and a joining link to start testing.
- Once you get the link via email, you can follow the link and play the game.
If you are lucky, you will get a chance to get early play Fortnite on iPhone via GeForce Now. The best part is you don’t have to go with any of Apple’s regulations since it will be available through the Nvidia GeForce website via Safari.
Don’t worry if you don’t have paid GeForce Now membership on Nvidia Service; even free membership users can get a chance to test Fortnite on iOS. Another thing you should know is that users can connect a Bluetooth gamepad to play Fortnite on iOS with GeForce Now support.
That’s how you register for Fortnite GeForce Now for iOS and iPad devices. Once you get the link in the email and start playing Fortnite on iPhone or iPad, don’t forget to share your feedback in the comment box.