Recording Clubhouse conversations has become every essential for some users. Even when I started using Clubhouse, I came across many healthy and fruitful chats that I wish to record to hear later. I also found some wonderful conversation from huge business icons and marketers which were worth to save.
While enjoying great conversation from these celebrities and entrepreneurs, I also tried finding the option to record Clubhouse room chat. I also Googled “Can you record Clubhouse” but never found the official option within the app. But later on, I found that even iOS 14 has the device’s feature to screen record.
As of now, there is no app within the option to record Clubhouse audio. You can use iPhone’s Screen Recording feature to record your favorite Clubhouse chats.
Disclaimer: Before you start recording Clubhouse room conversions, make sure to take permission from the moderator or speaker to avoid any Clubhouse guideline violation.
How To Record Clubhouse Conversions on iOS
- First of all, you need to add the Screen Recording feature on the Control Center. To do that, launch the Settings.
- Scroll down and tap on “Control Centre” in the General section.
3. Look for the “Screen Recording” option from the list and tap on the Plus icon (+) right behind the Screen Recording.
4. Now open the Clubhouse app, take permission from the moderator, and then open the Control Centre and tap on the new Screen Recording icon to start the recording.
5. Once you start the recording, you will also be notifying that recording audio chat without permission can be a severe issue and violating community guidelines. If you have taken the moderator’s permission, you are good to go.
6. To stop the recording, tap on the red bar at the top and tap on the Stop button.
7. Now you can see the recording in the Photos app.
After recording the conversation from the Clubhouse room, you can enjoy the recording later on your iPhone. But if you want to share or post the recording anywhere else, please confirm with the speaker and moderator again before posting it. You may get in trouble if you share the audio chat without their permission.
Need more help regarding the use of the Clubhouse app? Please feel free to ask us through the comment section. Also, do not forget to share your feedback about the app in the comment box.
There is no official option within the app to record Clubhouse audio chats.
Recently, Clubhouse records conversations and track users as well.
No, you cannot record any conversation without asking moderator or speaker.