After the Apple event I am sure most of the users must have made up their mind to buy the new iPhone 14 as soon as it’s available in the market. It is not hard to admit that iPhone 14 series is a deserving belle of the ball, even though this event saw the announcement of a new iPad and new Apple Watches.
In the iPhone 14 series we got the iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Plus, iPhone 14 Pro, and iPhone 14 Pro Max, all of which have an entirely new Plus model. There is no longer an iPhone 14 mini and there are only two sizes available: 6.1 inches and 6.7 inches, allowing you to make your decision according on your preferences.
You need to decide which iPhone you want to get. But then there’s the issue of where to place your order: through the carrier, Apple’s official site, or the retailer? It is hard to decide, as you also need the best price for your iphone. Firstly, you need to keep in mind that you won’t be getting your hands on iPhone 14 just yet. You must pre order it first. Since pre-orders for all four models begin on September 9, the iPhone 14, 14 Pro, and 14 Pro Max will all be available on September 16; however, the iPhone 14 Plus won’t be available until October 7.
In either case, pre-ordering your desired model is the best method to guarantee that you will receive one on release day. But from whence do you place pre- orders?
When will iPhone 14 pre- orders begin?
Although pre-orders for the four new iPhones begin today; 9th September 2022 Friday, the Plus model won’t go on sale until a different day than the other three models. The iPhone 14 Plus will be available starting on October 7; however, the iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro, and iPhone Pro Max will be available starting on September 16.
What time will the pre-orders be accepted?
Pre-orders for the new iPhone 14 series, which includes the iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Plus, iPhone 14 Pro, and iPhone 14 Pro Max, will be accepted starting at 5:30 a.m. on Apple.com, the Apple Store app, or from authorised Apple resellers.
- Canada: 9.00 am ((AST/ADT)
- U.S.: 5.00 am (PST/PDT), 6.00 am (MST/MDT), 7.00 am (CST/CDT), 8.00 am (EST/EDT)
- India: at 5.30 pm (IST)
- U.K.: 1.00 pm (GMT/BST)
- Australia: at 8.00 pm (AWST/AWDT), 9.30pm (ACST/ACDT), 10pm (AEST/AEDT)
- Europe: 2.00 pm (CET/CEST)
How to pre-order iPhone 14?
- First, you need to create an account on Apple Store.
- Fill the details carefully while making your account.
- Search for the iPhone you want to pre- order.
- View Pricing will take you to the appropriate Get Ready for iPhone 14 pre-order page.
- If you have a phone to trade in, select the precise iPhone you want, down to the model, colour, and storage.
- Click on Get Ready for Pre-Order now.
- Apple will validate your card.
- Input contact information, and accept the terms on the following page.
- After completing all of these steps, select Save Your Pre-Order Info.
- Make sure to refresh the page constantly.
You will not be charged a penny for the pre- order until your complete it on the pre-order day. If you are not able to place an order kindly contact Apple Care support and then will guide your through it.
Until next time, with another topic. Till then, Toodles.