I am a huge Instagram nerd. I spend more than 4 hours a day on this app since Instagram added reels and the discovery section. I do love to post stories. I have also seen many stories with more than one picture on one Instagram story. So I was wondering how to add multiple photos to one Instagram story on iPhone.
I know dozens of photo editing apps are available on the App Store to create one image with multiple pictures. But users were adding multiple photos to Instagram stories without Layout or using any app. Later, I learned that Instagram has an inbuilt feature to put multiple pictures on one Instagram story. And finally, I ended up with the best Instagram story with more than one picture on my iPhone. Even you can create an aesthetic story with the help of the below guide.
How To Add Multiple Pictures To Instagram Story On iPhone
Let’s create the multi-pictured Instagram story on your iPhone.
- Open the Instagram app on your iPhone.
- Swipe right to left to go to the posting section.
- Swipe up on the camera screen to select 1st image.
- Once you have selected one image, swipe up again or tap the Smiley sticker at the top.
- Scroll down a bit, tap on the Gallery icon below the COUNTDOWN.
- Once you tap the Gallery icon, it will take you to your iPhone’s Photo app. You can select another image.
- After selecting 2nd image, use double fingers to resize and adjust both images.
- Again follow the same step to add more images. You can even add more than 10 images in one Instagram story on iPhone.
Similarly, you can also choose four image layouts from the story section of the camera on the left to add images according to the available layouts.
Once you have added multiple images to one Instagram story on your iOS device, you can also more editing options to make it a more aesthetic story.
These days, many new content creators are coming forward because of the creative skill on Instagram. Hence, creating an amazing Instagram story with multiple pictures can also increase your followers and engagement.
How was your experience? Have you tried to create a multiple-pictured Instagram story? Did you enjoy it? Please don’t forget to share your feedback with us through the comment section.