While the big question is still “when is Fortnite coming back to iOS,” millions of users still looking for a way to play Fortnite on iOS devices right now. We already wrote the post on how to download Fortnite on iPhone after the ban. Fatefully, the method is not working for everyone. Hence, we have come today with another method to get Fortnite on iPhone.
As the war between Epic Games and Apple is still going on to get back Fortnite to the App Store, Nvidia is working on the new methods to add Fortnite from Safari from using GeForce Now. Yes, you heard it right. The new updated version of cloud gaming service GeForce Now will add Fortnite for Apple Devices. Let’s get to the process!
How To Download and Play Fortnite on iOS Using GeForce Now Nvidia
Note: This method will be available soon for iOS users once.
- Make sure that your iPhone is connected to a stable internet connection.
- You will also need to visit the Nvidia account to set up a new account to access GeForce Now.
- Once you set up an account, add GeForce Now to your Safari browser.
- After it is installed, log in to your Nvidia account and add Fortnite to your library.
- Open up Fortnite, log in to your Epic Games account.
- That’s it.
Once you have gone through the above process, you will play Fortnite on iPhone without App Store. You don’t have to depend on any of Apple’s methods to install Fortnite.
As a Fortnite player, what do you think about the ongoing Apple and Epic Games war? Do you think Nvidia is taking a significant step to add Fortnite for iPhone? Would it be possible on Apple’s watch? If you have anything to share about Apple and Epic Games battle, please share it with us in the comment box.