Before you get confused, Trollstore is a third-party app store for iOS and iPadOS devices. Since Apple has very limited apps in their App Store, hence there is a growing popularity for third-party apps like Trollstore for iOS on iPhone and iPad.
However, as it goes, Trollstore isn’t officially available on the App Store, so you need to get access to an IPA file to be able to download it to your iPhone or iPad.
What’s great about using Trollstore is not just the accessibility but also allows you to download different applications without jailbreaking your device. This article will explore everything you need to know regarding installing Trollstore on iPhone and iPad.
What is Trollstore?
If we had to explain in simple words, Trollstore is a third-party app for iPhone and iPads that allows you to download apps that aren’t available on the official App Store.
However, if we had to include Trollstore more technically, it is a “perma-signing utility” for IPA files. It allows you to sideload different iOS apps that aren’t available otherwise. What’s great about downloading apps from Trollstore is that it doesn’t require verification or re-signing.
Also, you can virtually download every kind of app that’s compatible with iPhones and iPads. Also, if you don’t want to jailbreak your iPhone and iPad, this is a great app store to look into.
How to install Trollstore on iPhones and iPads?
If you want to download Trollstore to your iPhone and iPad, keep in mind that it is compatible with devices with iOS 15 and less.
It doesn’t work with iOS 16 and up because of the strict security policies implied. Downloading and installing Trollstore to your iPhone and iPad is quite simple. Here’s what you need to do:
- Install platforms like Sideloady or Altstore to your macOS and Windows PC.
- Once you have installed it, launch Sideloady.
- In the meantime, connect the iPhone or iPad to your device using the USB cable or lightning cable.
- Wait until Sideloady detects your iPhone or iPad.
- Enter your Apple ID that’s connected to your Apple Developer Account.
- Once everything is done, launch the specific web browser and then go to https://github.com/opa334/TrollStore/releases.
- Tap on TrollInstaller.ipa link to start the installation process.
- Once the download is complete, you need to navigate to the Downloads folder and find the downloaded Trollstore file.
- In the Sideloady app on your PC, drag the IPA file and tap on the Start button from there.
- You will then have to enter the relevant Apple ID and password and tap on the “OK” button.
- In the meantime, open the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Follow General – VPN and Device Management and enter your Apple ID.
- This will trust the download Trollstore app you installed. You should find it on the Home Screen.
- Find the app on the home screen and launch the app.
- Click on the “Install” button to complete the installation of the app on your iPhone or iPad.
And, that’s all you need to do to install the Trollstore app to your device in no time at all. The only thing we’d recommend you do is to download Trollstore IPA from the official links as we have mentioned in this article.