Apple’s iPhone emojis are more expressive than Android emojis. Hence, millions of Android users admire iOS emojis and wish to get iPhone emojis on Android. Of course, Android emojis are fun, but people are still considering them outdated.
Sometimes, even Android users want to show another person they have an iPhone instead of an Android device. Even when I was using Android, I always wanted to have iOS emojis instead of Android emojis. However, Google is trying to add and tweaking emojis on Android; they still cannot beat iOS emojis. Considering the craze of iPhone emojis for Android among users, we have prepared this guide to show you how you can get Apple iPhone emojis for Android.
How to get iPhone Emojis on Android
Note: Here, we will share two methods: one to get iPhone emojis on Android without root and another way to get iPhone emojis on Android without downloading apps.
How to get iPhone Emojis on Android without Root
- Open Google Play Store.
- Search for Emoji Keyboard or Kika Keyboard 2021.
- Tap on the Install button.
- Once the app is installed, go to Settings.
- Tap on Language and input.
- Tap on Default.
- Select or add a new keyboard and tap Ok.
Similarly, you can also use other third-party apps like Emoji Font 3 and Emoji Fonts for FlipFont 10 to get iOS emojis on Android. Both apps are not available on Google Play Store yet. You can get the APK file from Google.
How to get iPhone Emojis on Android without Downloading App With Root
Note: This method will help to get iPhone emojis on Android exactly. But you need to root your device first.
- After rooting the device, go to Settings > Security > turn on toggle Unknown Sources > Ok.
- Next, download the IOS emoji Magisk Module and install it on your Android device.
- After installation, open the app, tap Add (+) button at the bottom.
- Choose the emoji.zip file and wait for a few seconds.
- Once the installation is done, tap on Reboot.
- After the rebooting is done, you will have the new iOS emoji and keyboard on your Android.
Was it simple, right?
You can choose any of the above methods to get iOS emojis on an Android device for free and feel like using an iPhone. There are many other keyboard apps available claiming to have the exact iOS keywords and emojis. You can try them as well.
After following the above method and using iPhone emojis on your iPhone, don’t forget to share your feedback with us in the comment box. Need more help? You can ask via comments.