Apple iOS system is a bit confusing and different compared to Android. To keep the device clean and junk-free, people usually delete caches and cookies from their devices. When it comes to deleting cookies on iPhone, it is a head-scratching job for many users.
iOS doesn’t have an option for every app to clear cookies on iPhone. Only Safari browser settings have the option to delete website caches and cookies on iPhone. Hence, here we are going to show you the steps to delete cookies of Safari on iPhone. If you want to delete cookies on another app on iOS, you have to uninstall or delete the app and again install the app without any junk and cookies.
How to Delete Cookies in iPhone
How To Delete Cookies On iPhone in Safari
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Scroll down and select Safari.
- In the Safari section, scroll down and tap ‘Clear History and Website Data.’
- Confirm the action by tapping ‘Clear History and Data
- Close the Settings, and it’s done.
If you want to keep the Safari browsing history saved and still want to clear cookies in Safari app on iPhone, then there is another way to delete cookies while Safari browsing history.
How To Delete Cookies On iPhone in Safari For Specific Websites
- Open Settings app on iPhone.
- Scroll down and tap Safari.
- Tap on Advanced.
- Select Website Data.
- Now you will see the list of websites, swipe left on any website, and tap Delete.
- You can also delete caches and cookies for all sites by selecting ‘Remove All Website Data and confirm ‘Remove Now.’
There is also a way to clear caches and cookies for Google Chrome. Let’s check out the steps to do it.
How To Delete Cookies On iPhone in Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome browser on your iPhone.
- Tap on three dots at the right bottom corner and tap Settings.
- Now tap on Privacy.
- Tap on ‘Clear Browsing Data.’
- Now you will see all caches, cookies, browsing history, save passwords, and all. Check or uncheck the option according to your choice and select Clear Browsing Data.
- That’s it.
This article was all about clearing caches and cookies on iPhone in Safar and Google Chrome. I hope now you understand how the way to deleting cookies on iPhone.
Are you satisfied with the above guide? Did this help to clean up some junk from your iPhone? Do you still need any tips regarding the same? Don’t hesitate to ask us through the comment box directly.