Have you ever thought of playing the best graphic games like Apex Legends or Fortnite on your iPhone with the controller? I always thought of playing high graphic games on iPhone with the Xbox Box controller as an Xbox game. The powerful Bionic engine on iPhone 13 and iPhone 13 Pro Max allows users to connect the Xbox Box controller to iPhone.
Playing games on iPhone is fun with the Xbox One controller since it allows users to play the game with better and smooth control. As Microsoft designed its Xbox One controller to support Apple’s devices, users play Fortnite and many high graphic games on iPhone. It would be fun to play Apex Legends on iPhone with an Xbox One controller. Let’s connect Xbox One Controller to your iOS device.
How to Connect Xbox One Controller to iPhone
Note: Make sure that you have iPhone 13 series devices which support Xbox One controller.
- Switch on the controller by pressing the Xbox button on the controller.
- Next, Press the Bluetooth connectivity button on the controller. This makes the controller discoverable.
- After that, turn on Bluetooth on the iPhone model. Make sure that the phone’s Bluetooth is also discoverable.
- The Xbox controller will appear on the available devices from which players will have to connect it.
- Players might need a PIN or a passcode to establish a connection. Once the Xbox controller is connected, players can successfully use it with their iPhones.
Only Xbox One controllers with Bluetooth are compatible with iPhone, and the wired support is still unavailable. After connecting Xbox One controller to the iPhone and playing the high graphic games on iPhone, do not forget to share your feedback in the comment box. Which other games are you playing with Xbox One controller on your iPhone? Kindly share with us in the comment box.