Since Apple’s AirPods offer the best quality sound, I always love to watch content using the AirPods. Even at the Home, I prefer to use AirPods while watching content on Apple TV. However, many geeks are not aware of connecting AirPod to the Apple TV process.
Many users are asking if AirPods won’t connect to Apple TV. If you are the one who is looking for a way to connect AirPods to Apple TV, then here we have prepared the easy-going way. Let’s try to connect your AirPods to Apple TV and enjoy sounds in Dolby Atmos and Spatial Audio.
How To Connect AirPods To Apple TV
Note: To get the best Dolby Atmos content experience, ensure that you have Apple TV 4K and AirPods Pro or AirPods Max.
- Make sure your Apple TV and AirPods are linked under the same iCloud account.
- Make sure that you are wearing AirPods, or if the AirPods are in the charging case, they must be open.
- Turn on Apple TV.
- Go to the Home Screen.
- Hold the Play/Pause button on your Apple TV Remote.
- Now select the AirPods once the device appears.
If your Apple TV is not linked with the same iCloud account, you can use the below method to connect AirPods to Apple TV.
How To Pair AirPods to Apple TV (Other iCloud)
- Wear AirPods or keep the charging case open if the AirPods are in the case.
- Hold the pairing button from the AirPods case back to start the light.
- Turn Apple TV ON.
- Go to the Settings App.
- Choose “Remote and Device.”
- Now go to the Bluetooth.
- Select your AirPods from the available list and tap Connect Device.
Can I connect my non-Apple AirPod Bluetooth to Apple TV?
Yes, there is still a way to connect your non-AirPod Bluetooth headphones to Apple TV.
- Start your Bluetooth device in pairing mode.
- Open the Settings app on Apple TV.
- Select “Remove And Devices.”
- Choose “Bluetooth.”
- Select your Bluetooth headphone.
- That’s it.
This article covered every way to pair your AirPods to Apple TV. We showed how to connect your non-Apple Bluetooth device to the Apple TV. I hope you enjoyed the article and connected your AirPods to your Apple TV to enjoy the immersive content. If you need more help regarding the same, feel free to ask us in the comment box.