Every device needs to get cleaned to run smoothly, even new iPhone 13 models. It is easy on Android to clear RAM, but it is a head-scratching job to clear RAM on iPhone 13, iPhone 13 Mini, iPhone 13 Pro, and iPhone 13 Pro Max.
As we know that iOS system is a bit different and tough compares to Android. However, older iOS users can simply clean unwanted files from iPhone. But for new iPhone users, it is a bit challenging to clear RAM on iPhone 13 models. If you play games and watch movies non-stop, you need to clean your iPhone 13 model by removing RAM. Let’s find out how to do it.
How To Clear RAM on iPhone 13, Mini, Pro & Pro Max
Note: Here, we will use AssistiveTouch to clear RAM on iOS 15 running iPhone 13 device.
- Open Settings app.
- Next, tap on Accessibility.
- Up next, tap on Touch.
- Then, tap on AssistiveTouch and turn the toggle ON.
- After that, you will see the new hovering icon on the screen. Swipe to go back to the Home screen.
- Go to the Power Off menu by restarting your iPhone 13. But don’t turn the slider.
- Once you are on the Power Off menu, you will see the AssistiveToch button; tap on it.
- Now touch and hold the Home button in AssistiveTouch. Unhold your finder from the Home button once the device’s screen flashed and returns to the home screen.
- Enter the Passcode if prompted.
Once you have followed the above steps, your iPhone will clear app caches, cookies, junk files, and other unwanted files from the device. Every app running in the background will also close; you will have to open it again.
How To Quickly Clear RAM On iPhone 13 Series
Another straightforward way to clear RAM or caches on iPhone 13 is to swipe up from the home screen and then swipe across all the background running apps. You can remove the app caches by swiping the tab up. It will also close the app and clean RAM and caches on your iPhone 13 model.
Have you followed the above steps and understood the process of clearing RAM on iPhone 13? Need more help regarding the use of iPhone 13 models? Feel free to drop a comment below.