Even since I started using the Instagram app, I posted dozens of pictures on this fun-loving app from my teenage life to grown-up men. Hence, I don’t want to lose my account anyhow. These days, the cases hack and breach forcing me to change my Instagram password frequently. It would be better to have a strong password so to avoid being hacked.
Earlier, my Instagram account was so weak and easy. Once, it was hacked by any hacker. However, I managed to recover it back and make a habit of changing the Instagram password on my iPhone often. Do you want to reset Password on Instagram? But don’t know the process? Here we will guide you how to change Instagram passwords steps on iOS devices.
How To Change My Instagram Password on iPhone
Note: If you are not good at remembering passwords, iPhone’s iCloud Keychain options will help you to save every app and page password.
- Launch the Instagram app on your iPhone.
- Open your Profile by tapping the profile icon at the bottom right corner.
- Tap on the Hamburger icon with three lines at the top right corner.
- Tap on the Settings option.
- Go to the Security section and tap on Password.
- Here, you need to enter Current Password and New Password.
- Once it’s done, tap on Save.
How To Reset Instagram Password On iPhone
Forgot Instagram Password? Let’s find out how to recover Instagram passwords on iPhone.
- Open the Instagram app on your iPhone.
- Go to your Profile.
- Tap on the Hamburger icon at the top right corner.
- Tap on Settings.
- Tap on Logout at the bottom.
- Tap on Forget Password? option.
- Enter Username and Password and then proceed.
- Within a few seconds, Instagram will send the email or text to the email address or phone number.
- You need to open the link, enter the new Password to reset the Password.
- That’s it!
This is how you can change and reset your Instagram from your iPhone. I hope now you set the strong password so that no one can hack it. If you are struggling with changing the Instagram password, you can directly ask us through the comment section.