Adding links to Instagram stories has become common these days. We often come across the stories of influencers with YouTube or website links. Since many verified account holders are sharing links in Instagram stories, every user is wondering why can’t add a link to an Instagram story.
Earlier, the link-sharing feature was only available for verified business users with more than 10k followers. However, the recent Instagram update removes the restriction and allows every user to add a link to the Instagram story without a verified account and 10000 followers. If you are not aware of this trick, we will show you how to add a link to the Instagram story on iPhone and Android.
How To Add Links In Instagram Story Without 10k Followers or Verified Account On iPhone
Note: Make sure that your Instagram app is updated to the latest version.
- Launch the Instagram app on your iPhone.
- Swipe right to the story and post section.
- Choose a picture or video from the gallery section.
- Up next, swipe up to open the stickers section.
- Select the new Link Sticker below the GIF option.
- Then, paste the URL or Link of the website or YouTube video. You can also change text on link.
- Once the link is added to the Story, tap on Share.
After adding the link to the Instagram story, your followers will be able to see the link in story and open it. As Instagram removed the restriction of 10k followers and verified accounts, it will be an excellent opportunity for small content creators, influencers, and users to promote or share information.
Are you happy to finally get this feature? Did you enjoy the guide and added a link to your Instagram story? Was it helpful? Do you think it is the best opportunity to promote and spread love? Please share your feedback in the comment box.