After emojis and animojis, a new option has been added to the Facebook Messenger app called “Soundmojis.” Nowadays, people often use Emojis during the chat to add fun to the conversation and make it interesting. Taking further, Facebook recently releases a new update for the Messenger app to add the new SoundMoji feature.
With the new Soundmojis, users can send emojis with a sound or music. Once the received tap on it, the Soundmoji plays the sound. Facebook has added dozens of popular Soundmojis based on the trend. Now you can use Congratulations from Post Malone with Soundmoji in Messenger chat to wish any person with sound. Let’s find out how to share Soundmojis on Facebook Messenger.
How To Use Soundmojis On Messenger On iOS Devices
Note: Make sure that the Facebook Messenger app is updated to the latest version.
- Launch the Messenger app on your iPhone.
- Open the conversion with you want to share Soundmoji.
- Next, tap on the Smiley icon next to enter box or like button.
- Below you can see the Sound section. Tap on any Soundmoji to send.
- You can check the preview of the Soundmoji by tapping on it.
- After that, tap on Send below the Soundmoji icon.
Once you send the Soundmoji to any person, the receiver needs to tap on the purple curved lines around the emoji to hear the voice. Don’t worry about the sound volume; it won’t be noisy.
Right now, people are praising the new invention of Facebook. If it sets the trend, we may see this option to be added to other chatting platforms.
Have you tried this new Soundmoji in Messenger conversation? If so, then please do share your feedback in the comment box.