These days, I see a lot of questions like “how do I upgrade to iOS 15?” or “how to get iOS 15?” and “when is iOS 15 coming out?” So here we are to answer your question.
iOS 15 is the upcoming cutting-edge OS upgrade for its iPhones. The update is expected to have some great features to make the iPhones even more useful. As the day of iOS 15 release is coming near, more and more people are wondering to download iOS 15 update to test the next iOS upgrade.
When Is iOS 15 Coming Out?
Apple already confirmed the release of iOS 15. The first iOS 15 developer beta will release at the WWDC Apple Event 2021 on June 7. The beta version will only be accessible for limited devs. The beta program will run for few weeks, and then we will get iOS 15 public beta for everyone. The final version of the update is expected to come in September and the release of the next iPhone 2021 models.
iOS 15 Supported Devices
Not every iPhone is compatible with iOS 15. Some older devices will not be able to install iOS 15 update. Let’s check out the list of compatible iOS 15 devices:
- iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro
- iPhone 12 Pro Max
- iPhone 12 mini
- iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XS
- iPhone 11, iPhone XR
- iPhone X
- iPhone 8, iPhone 7
- iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 7 Plus
- 2020 iPhone SE 2
How To Install iOS 15 Beta?
If your iPhone is compatible with iOS 15, then you must follow the below steps to download iOS 15 beta.
- First of all, register for the Apple Developer program.
- After sign in, select the 15 iOS system from the iOs beta page.
- Scroll down to Get Started at the middle of the page and tap on “enrol your iOS device.”
- Now tap on the Blue Download profile button under the install profile heading and select Allow if you see the bubble warning.
- Launch Settings, go to the General and select Profile.
- Tap on the iOS 15 beta software under the download profile heading and tap on the top right corner’s Install button.
- After the installation process, go to Settings > General> Software Update and check for the software update. You will see the iOS 15 available to download and tap on Download and Install button.
- Once it is done, click again on the Install Now button.
While we are still some days away from the final release of the iOS 15 beta, this post will help you keep your device ready for the next iOS 15 beta update. Once the official iOS 15 released, you will install it by going to the Settings app > General > Software Update. Cheers!
Need more tips or guide regarding the iOS 15 installation process, don’t hesitate to ask us through the comment box.