THESE DAYS, all I see on Instagram, TikTok, and Snapchat, is sad and crying face videos. Ever since one video with Kim Kardashians’ faces posted online with a sad face filter gained more than 1 million views, many users started building reels and videos using a crying face filter as it has become a trend within a couple of days.
As the crying face filter started trending worldwide, people searched for sad face filters on Instagram, TikTok, and Snapchat. Many users still don’t know where this crying face filter belongs. Some users think there is a sad face filter app to create a reel or video with a crying face filter. But the truth is this filter belongs to Snapchat, and here we are going to how to get a sad face filter on TikTok.
How To Get Sad Face Filter On TikTok On iPhone
Note: Make sure that you have installed the Snapchat app on your iPhone, and the app is updated to the latest version.
- Launch the Snapchat app on your iPhone.
- Next, tap on the Explore icon from the bottom right.
- Search “crying” in the search box.
- From the result, select the first Crying filer.
- Now hold down the filter’s icon and record the video.
- Once the video is ready, tap on Save.
- It will be saved in the Camera roll.
- Now you can open the TikTok app and post the saved video from the iPhone’s camera roll.
- That’s it.
This is how you can create a crying face-filtered video from the Snapchat app and post it on your TikTok profile on your iPhone. You can also post the video on Instagram and other social media platforms. As we said above, the sad face filter is still trending worldwide; it is the best chance to create a video with this trending crying face filter and get millions of views, likes, comments, and followers.
While following the above guide, if you need more help, don’t bother to ask us through the comment section.