Disclaimer: This article is only for information purposes, and we don’t promote any third-party app.
Since Anime shows are famous worldwide these days, people are also playing many anime-based games. Five Nights At Anime is among the popular anime games like Five Nights at Freddy’s. However, the game is so popular among users; that Apple removed the game from the App Store due to explicit content. Still, many iPhone users want to download the Five Nights At Anime iOS version.
Same as FNAF gameplay, Five Nights At Anime follows the similar gameplay where play work as a security guard and survives through the night from anime robots while taking part in the party with girls. Due to some adult content, Apple has restricted the game from the App Store. But fans are still searching for a way to get Five Nights At Anime on iPhone.
As many fans are keen to install Five Nights At Anime on iOS devices, we have found the working method to download Five Nights At Anime on iPhone without App Store.
How to Download Five Nights At Anime On iOS
- Open the Settings app.
- Next, go to General.
- Tap in Background App Refresh.
- Select Mobile Data & Wife.
- Now go back and tap Battery.
- After that, tap on the toggle next to Low Power Mode.
- Open the Safari app.
- Go to injectserver.com.
- Search for Five Nights At Anime.
- Tap on it and Install.
- Wait a minute to load the data, and then you will redirect to locked3 tasks.
- You need to install any two apps from the list and spend a minute on the app.
- After completing two assignments, you will see the Five Nights At Anime version automatically installed on your iPhone home screen.
With the help of the above third-party App Store, users can load Five Nights At Anime on iOS devices without any Apple restrictions. We don’t suggest our readers use any third-party app store or install any banned apps on iPhones that Apple has banned.
Even if you have gotten Five Nights At Anime on your iOS and started playing the game, don’t hesitate to share your feedback in the comment box.