With iOS 15, Apple has changed a lot on iPhones. Many fruitful features were added for iOS 15 users. Users have been waiting for the feature to make FaceTime noise cancellation call on iPhone for the last couple of years. And finally, the iOS 15 update is here with the FaceTime noise cancellation option.
It’s been a long time since Apple released iOS 15 update. However, many users are still not aware of the new iOS 15’s noise cancellation feature for FaceTime and other third-party apps like WhatsApp, Instagram, etc. Under the Control Center, there is a quick option to enable or turn on noise cancellation for FaceTime calls in iOS 15.
How To Use FaceTime Noise Cancellation in iOS 15 on iPhone
- Voice Isolation option under the Mic Mode on the Control Centre. Once you enable this option, it will cancel or mute the surrounding sound while clearing the voice of the caller. Let’s find out how to turn on Voice Isolation on iOS 15.
- Start a FaceTime video call from your iPhone.
- Once the video call starts, swipe down from the top to launch Control Centre.
- Next, tap on Mic Mode at the top.
- After tapping Mic Mode, you will see three options: Standard, Voice Isolation, and Wide Spectrum.
- Select the Voice Isolation option to cancel the noise of surroundings.
- You can go back to the normal mode by choosing the Standard option.
Alongside the Voice Isolation, a Wide Spectrum option allows users to add surround sound during FaceTime call. And Standard mode is considered as the normal mode. So you can choose these Mic Mode options according to your choice.
The Final Words
Did you enjoy the post? How was the FaceTime noise cancellation experience on iOS 15? Please don’t forget to share your feedback in the comment box. Also, you can share any hidden gem of the iOS 15 update with other readers through the comment box.