Error while loading followed channels on iOS reported by dozens of users worldwide in the last few hours. Users across the globe are facing annoying issues while using the Twitch website and Twitch app. If you are also the one who is struggling with the same problem, here we are going to show you how to fix it.
Since Twitch is one of the most popular platforms for gamers to share live gameplay and content with their fans, millions of gamers use this App daily via App or online website. But today when they try to share their content, some iPhone users see the error while loading followed channels on iOS 16 and iOS 15. Thankfully, we have found a few working methods. Let’s try them.
How To Fix Error While Loading Followed Channels IOS Error
- Check Wifi Network: The first thing you should do when you see this Error While Loading Followed Channels on iOS is check the connected Wifi network. Make sure that connected Wifi connection is stable and doing okay. If there is a problem with the Wifi, try to switch to another network to fix this error.
- Check Twitch Server Status: The next thing we suggest users check the Twitch server status as it may be a global problem. You can visit the Downdetector Twitch page and review the online status of Twitch. If it is down globally, wait for some time and let Twitch fix the issue.
- Disable Adblocker extension: Sometimes, if the Adblocker extension is enabled on your system, then try to disable the Adblocker extension to fix the error while loading followed channels ios issue.
- Disable VPN: If you are using VPN and trying to use the Twitch app or web version, you may get the error while loading followed channels’ ios issue as the VPN conflict with the current place and VPN located site. So, turn off the VPN to fix the problem.
- Flush DNS Records: Flushing DNS records on a PC can also fix this issue, as it can restore internet connectivity and security. To do that, launch the Command prompt > type ipconfig /flushdns and hit Enter > Wait for DNS resolver Cache > Exit the Command Prompt and use the Twitch without error.
- Exit the Beta: When you use the Twitch beta, you may get some errors since the beta is under Developing. So, switch from Beta to normal mode to fix the Twitch error while loading followed channels’ iOS issue.
These are some fix common working methods that helped many users get rid of errors while loading followed channels IOS issue. Do you know any working method to resolve the issue? Could you share it with us in the comment box?