iOS 16 Public beta finally landed for everyone. For users waiting to get hands-on with the new iOS 16 features, the public beta is finally here, and here is how to install it right now. As the iOS 16 developer beta costs $99, the iOS 16 public beta allows users to get iOS 16 for free and test all new features of the upcoming iOS 16.
While the final release of iOS 16 stable update is too far from use, the iOS 16 public beta is the best chance for iPhone users to test the new lock screen, Shareplay, Apple Pay later, and more. If you are intensely waiting to download iOS 16 on your iPhone, the time has come to install it right now with the help of the following process.
How To Download iOS 16 Public Beta
- Go to Apple’s beta software portal on your phone’s Safari browser and sign up or sign in with your Apple ID.
- Next, Enroll your iOS device.
- Scroll down until you find a button that says Download profile, then tap on it.
- Select Allow. You will get a pop-up window that says you can set the new profile from the Settings app.
- Open the Settings app. A new section called Profile Downloaded should be added near the top. Select it, and you’ll have access to the beta software download.
- Select Install on the top right corner. You’ll have to re-enter your password and agree to the usual very long consent statement by tapping Install one more time.
- You may need to restart your phone for the profile to activate.
- Once all that is done, you can update your software just as you would normally: by going to Settings > General > Software Update. You should see the iOS 16 update there; select Download and Install and follow the instructions from there.
Once you are done with the above steps, you will have the new iOS 16 installed on your iPhone and start testing the new features of iOS 16. We suggest you start with the new lock screen customization.
After spending enough time with the new iOS 16, do not forget to share your feedback in the comment box.