Since iOS 16.3 has been released and has been a success, now it is time for iOS 16.4 beta version to be released. The iOS 16.4 beta operating system will be made available to developers and the general public for testing and feedback prior to the final release of iOS 16.4. Developers may test their programs on iOS 16.4 beta to make sure they are compatible with the next release and that there are no major bugs causing issues with the device after updating. If you are looking for a way to download iOS 16.4 beta on your iPhone then you have come to the right place. in this article, I am going to show you how to download iOS 16.4 beta on your iPhone.
How to download iOS 16.4 Beta iPhone?
The iOS operating system’s developer update, which enables iOS developers to test the newest features in their apps, is only accessible to approved iOS developers.The developer’s beta software version is not intended for use by the general public, while often being more stable than the beta version. However, you can undoubtedly download iOS 16.4 beta on your iPhone device and enroll in the public beta.
To get the iOS beta version, you must sign up for the Apple Beta Software Program. You may download and install the beta version of iOS using your device’s Software Update feature after registering and enrolling it. Beta software versions should always be used with caution as they are typically less reliable and more prone to issues.
- Go to beta.apple.com using Safari or another web browser on your iPhone.
- After clicking Sign up, enter your Apple ID and password.
- Tap on Trust to allow Safari to download the beta profile.
- After completing the sign-up process, you will be sent to the download page.
- Here you need to click on “enroll your iOS device”
- Scroll down and locate download profile, now click on the download profile icon
- Click Allow to download the profile.
- The profile is downloaded to your iPhone.
- After this you need to install the downloaded profile on your iPhone. For that, you need to go to the settings app on your iPhone.
- Select “VPN & Device Management.”
- Select the downloaded profile.
- Next, click onthe Install button.
- After carefully reading the message’s terms and conditions, click the Install button in the top right corner.
- Select install again to confirm your action. The beta profile will then be set up on your iPhone.
- After installation, restartyour device, so all the changes can be applied to your iPhone.a
When is iOS 16.4 beta going to be released?
The iOS 16.4 beta has not yet been made available by Apple. There isn’t a beta for iOS 16.4 yet. As of right now, neither Apple nor any other source has made any announcements on the io 16.4 beta. However, we anticipate the release of iOS 16.4’s beta in March 2023.
You can reserve the download procedure for later when the beta version of iOS 16.4 is published, as there is no official date for when it will be available.
We will keep you updated as soon as Apple gives the official statement of the iOS 16.4 beta release date.
Until next time, with another topic. Till then, Toodles.