With Apple releasing their iOS 16.2 updates quite recently, it isn’t surprising that they are currently in the process of releasing their next version of the software update in the iOS 16 series.
Since Apple is very particular about the software they release each year, it isn’t surprising that they are in the process of fine-tuning the upcoming software update, which is the iOS 16.3.
So, if you are considering downloading iOS 16.3 beta 2 versions, we have all the information lined up for you in this article.
Which are the Compatible Devices for iOS 16.3?
The iOS 16.3 beta 1 is already available for a bunch of iPhone models, including the older iPhone models and the newer ones too.
All the compatible devices for the iOS 16.3 beta 2 include:
- iPhone 14 Pro Max
- iPhone 14 Pro
- iPhone 14 Plus
- iPhone 14
- iPhone SE (3rd generation)
- iPhone 13 Pro Max
- iPhone 13 Pro
- iPhone 13 mini
- iPhone 13
- iPhone 12 Pro Max
- iPhone 12 Pro
- iPhone 12 mini
- iPhone 12
- iPhone SE (2nd generation)
- iPhone 11 Pro Max
- iPhone 11 Pro
- iPhone 11
- iPhone XR
- iPhone XS Max
- iPhone XS
- iPhone X
- iPhone 8 Plus
- iPhone 8
So, if you own any of these above-mentioned iPhone models and have enough storage to download the latest iOS 16.2 beta, we’d recommend checking the availability.
How to install the iOS 16.3 Beta 2?
Apple’s iOS 16.3 public beta 1 was released on December 15, 2022. Following the successful reception, it isn’t surprising that Apple is all set to launch the updated version of the iOS 16.3 beta 2 with improved features and functionalities.
If you want to install the iOS 16.3 beta 2, you need to ensure that you have a developer account on Apple’s Beta program. Here’s what you need to do:
- Open beta.apple.com on your browser on your iPhone.
- Sign in to the portal using your Apple ID and accept the Apple Beta Software program agreement.
- If there’s the iOS 16.3 beta 2 available, you will find the download link available there.
- You need to tap on the Download profile link from there.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to finish the download and installation process.
- In your iPhone, follow Settings > General > VPN & Device Management > iOS 16 Beta Software Profile.
- From there, tap on Install and enter your iPhone’s passcode to finish the installation.
If the iPhone asks to restart, you have to follow that instruction as well. Once you restart, you should enjoy the new iOS 16.3 beta 2 version on your iPhone.