Music is like a drug you use to get away from reality into your own imagination. You listen to music to ease your stress and get an escape from reality. There are many online apps that let you listen to music on your iPhone, in fact, we even have Apple Music. But what if you want an alternative or something different to listen to music? Well, you are in luck, there is an app called SoundCloud that will let you listen to music for free. And not just that, SoundCloud will also let you create your own version of music and let you upload it on their platform and also lets you convert SoundCloud music to mp3 for you to listen to offline as well. Let’s get into more detail, shall we?
What is SoundCloud?
SoundCloud is an online social platform where anyone can listen to music and even show their creativity by making their own music and uploading it so that everyone else can listen to it. The best part about it is that it is completely free of cost for the listener. If you want to be a creator on this platform you might want to consider getting SoundCloud go +, a paid premium version as it will give you more features and can expand your horizon on this platform. SoundCloud will also let you download songs on your iOS device so that you can listen to them whenever you want even when you have no Wi-Fi or cellular data connection.
How to convert SoundCloud to mp3 on iOS
Method 1: using safari browser
To convert SoundCloud songs to mp3 on iOS you will need an online converter.
- Go to the SoundCloud app and search for the song that you want to convert to mp3 and download it on your iOS device.
- Tap on the tree dots button.
- Tap on copy link.
- Go to safari and search for SoundCloud to mp3 converter.
- Paste the link in the box and click on the download button.
- Select 128 kbps mp3.
- Now click on the share icon.
- Select save to files.
- Choose your desired location and tap on save.
Method 2: using iTunes
- Go to SoundCloud on your computer browser.
- Search for the song you want to download.
- Copy the link to the song.
- Go to SoundCloud to mp3 converter.
- Paste the link in the box.
- Click on convert.
- Once the convert to mp3 process is complete, click on the download button.
- The song will be downloaded and you may locate it in the download folder.
- Now drag the downloaded song from the download folder into iTunes.
- Make sure that you have logged in to your iTunes and that your iPhone device is connected.
Method 3: using shortcuts
- Download the Soundcloud Downloader shortcut to your iPhone. (If you aren’t on iOS 15, make sure you have untrusted shortcuts enabled on your device.)
- Launch the SoundCloud app or go to SoundCloud.com in a browser and locate the music you want to save as an mp3.
- Tap the three dots button of the music.
- Click on more option.
- Tap on SoundCloud downloader.
- Click on allow once or allow always as per your choice.
- Choose the location where you want your song to be downloaded.
- Click on done.
- Now go to the files app and click on the song that you just downloaded.
Until next time, with another topic. Till then, Toodles.