Is your iPhone’s battery draining more quickly than usual? Is this problem happening after updating to iOS 15.4? Here’s some tips and tricks on how to try to solve your battery draining issue!
Battery draining is the most common issue that we all can agree on as it comes up after every iOS update. One reason might be of hardware related, other reason which is common is software update, and also in many cases we can say some of the apps are also an issue.
Fixing battery life issues can be difficult, but we’ve come up with a few strategies that may have previously worked for us and many other iPhone users. Let’s give it a try!
Workarounds To Battery Draining Issue on iOS 15.4
|PRO TIP: Always keep your battery up to 90%. And as soon as your battery percent reaches 30%, put it on charge. Don’t let your battery run down below 30%. This will help in maintaining battery health life.|
After Apple publishes new iOS 15.4 software, applications, particularly third-party apps, may have started acting strangely. As a result, there’s a chance that one or more of your apps is causing your battery life issues. You can also delete unnecessary apps that you don’t use.
- Setting > Battery.
- Scroll down to Battery Usage Activity.
- You will see in detail of all apps that has been using the most of your battery. If you see something unusual, such as an app you hardly ever use eating your power, you should look into it more by deleting that application and reinstalling it again.
AUTO BRIGHTNESS: ENABLE
You may save a lot of battery life by setting your iPhone to a low brightness setting or using the Auto-Brightness option. It will automatically change the brightness of your screen based on light conditions.
- Settings > Accessibility.
- Go to Display & Text Size.
- Scroll down to Auto Brightness > Enable.
ALL SETTINGS: RESET
If you think that your apps aren’t consuming that much battery then you can try to reset you iPhone’s settings. This will not reset your iPhone; it will only reset your settings.
- Setting > General > Transfer or Reset iPhone.
- Go to Reset option.
- Tap Reset all the Settings and enter your passcode to reset the all the settings.
BACKGROUND APP REFRESH: DISABLE
This feature may eat up a lot of battery life on its own. To enhance battery life, you should turn off this feature.
- Setting > General > Background App Refresh.
- Turn off Background App Refresh option for all the applications.
LOCATION SERVICE & APPS TRACKING
It’s yet another feature that can quickly drain your iPhone’s battery. Some apps ask for location permission when it isn’t required.
- Setting > Privacy > Location Services.
- Turn off location services option/ Disable location for the applications that doesn’t require your location.
- Go back to Privacy > Tracking.
- Disable the option “Allow Apps to Request to Track.”
LOW POWER MODE: ENABLE
It will automatically reduce background activity, and will help extend the battery life.
- Settings > Battery.
- Enable Low Power Mode option.
Try these methods and you will see changes in your battery life. Comment down below which method you think was more useful.
Until next time, with another topic. Til then, Toodles.