While we are only 10 days away from the next iOS 15, Apple surprisingly releases the new iOS 14.6 update with some fruitful features. You can simply go to the Settings > General > Software Update and download and install the new iOS 14.6. If you cannot see the update, then keep checking it until you see the new update.
If you haven’t installed the new iOS 14.6 yet and wondering what’s new on iOS 14.6, then here we are going to tell you if you are about download iOS 14.6. Before you see the new features of iOS 14.6, make sure that you have the device that supports the latest iOS 14.6. Below are compatible device of iOS 14.6:
iPhone 12 series, iPhone 11 series, iPhone XS series, iPhone XR, iPhone X, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE (1st generation), iPhone SE (2nd generation), and iPod touch (7th generation).
What’s New on iOS 14.6?
- Apple surprised everyone with the new support for Apple Card Family, unveiled last month at the Spring Reloaded event. With the help of this feature, Apple Card user will be shared up to five people from your Family Sharing group (must be 13 years or older).
- It helps to track and manage expenses to build credit together.
- With the iOS 14.6, Apple revealed Apple’s Podcasts subscription service. Hence, the organizer of the Podcast can charge subscription fees from their listeners.
- Many users were struggling with AirTag users, and now Apple added the email addresses in the Lost Mode option for AirTag and Find My network accessories. Also, when you tapped with an NFC-capable device, it will show your phone number of the real owner.
- When you unlock the iPhone for the first time after the restart, iOS 14.6 allows Voice control with your voice only.
- With the last iOS 14.5.1, many people also noticed several bugs. So now the new iOS 14.6 landed to fix some bugs, like the issue where the Apple Watch unlocking didn’t work after using Lock iPhone on Apple Watch. It also fixes the black lines in reminder, call blocking extensions not appearing in Settings, and Bluetooth device disconnection during the call.
Have you updated your device to iOS 14.6? Is it useful? Which feature does you like the most? Please do share with us through the comment box.