Apple is all set to add a new device to its collection under the name of Apple iPhone 14 Pro Max. There’s a lot of buzz for this upcoming iPhone and Apple lovers are eagerly waiting for its release. The device is not launched yet and it is speculated that it will be going to hit the market on 31 October 2022.
Unlike its pricey cousins, iPhone 14 Pro Max is predicted to be available at Rs 84,900. It will come with decent specifications that will surely make the device stand out from the crowd. Looking forward to the key features? Continue reading the page and find out what exactly the rage is all about. Let’s get into it!!
Apple iPhone 14 Pro Max – Key Specifications & Features
The iPhone 14 Pro Max is the most recent addition to the series, providing smooth graphics, internal storage, and detailed photographs. However, the specific model lacks a fingerprint sensor and an FM radio. Check the complete specifications and features of the Apple iPhone 14, Pro Max, here.
- The 6.7-inch OLED display on the Apple 14 Pro Max has a pixel density of 457ppi and a screen resolution of 1284 x 2778 pixels.
- Internal storage is limited to 128GB and is not extendable. In terms of connectivity, it supports 4G VoLTE and 5G networks, as well as A-GPS Glonass, NFC, Mobile Hotspot, Bluetooth v5.0, and Wi-Fi.
- The device’s bezel-less front screen has a 19.5:9 aspect ratio and a high refresh rate of 120Hz.
- On the back of the Apple iPhone 14 Pro Max, there is a triple camera setup. It comes with a 12MP f/1.6 Wide Angle Primary Camera, a 12MP f/2.4 Ultra-Wide Angle Lens, and a 12MP f/2.2 Telephoto Lens.
- With built-in features like OIS technology and phase detection autofocus, the complete camera configuration creates unblurred and stabilized photos. On the front, the smartphone has a 12MP f/2.2 Selfie Camera with Retina Flash.
- The Apple iPhone 14 Pro Max features an Apple A14 Bionic CPU and a whopping 6GB of RAM. The manufacturer has included a Hexa-core CPU with a Firestorm and Icestorm design.
- An Apple M14 motion co-processor works with the smartphone’s primary CPU. Furthermore, the Apple GPU (four-core graphics) meets the device’s graphical needs.
- The Apple iPhone 14 Pro Max has a non-removable Li-ion battery with a capacity of 4352mAh. Both 25W Fast Charging and Wireless Charging techniques get supported by the cell.
What is the price of the Apple iPhone 14 Pro Max?
The Apple 14 Pro Max smartphone is speculated to cost Rs 84,900 in India. It is anticipated that this phone will release two further storage and RAM types, including 256GB-6GB-RAM and 512GB-6GB-RAM. You can choose the device among Silver, Graphite, Gold, or Pacific Blue color options.
That’s it for now!! We hope our guide will help you make a worthy choice. Apple’s iPhone 14 Pro Max is a new smartphone that is expected release in India on October 31, 2022. The smartphone will have reasonable and respectable specs it will be priced at Rs 84,900 as a starting point.
Thanks for reading!! Stay tuned with us for more updates.