Mobile games are fun and all but they don’t always live up to the potential of a gaming console. Not only are you more likely going to experience issues with the gameplay, but even the resolution also doesn’t live up to the hype.
Be it an Android or an iOS device, the issue remains the same. However, that’s where the emulators come into play. They are fun and interactive and they transform the overall gaming experience on your iPhone in a matter of seconds.
However, downloading a 3DS emulator on iOS 15 isn’t as simple and streamlined as you expect. There are certain steps involved in the process. All that aside, we will highlight some of the most effective ways in which you can install the 3DS emulator on your iOS device without any hassle.
What are the features of the 3DS Emulators?
When it comes to downloading and installing the 3DS emulators to your iOS 15 and up devices, knowing about the features makes the process easier. Here’s a breakdown of all the features:
Resolution – Provide an easy gaming experience with up to 720p resolution.
Game save – Allows users to save the progress of the game to come back to later.
Anti-aliasing – Contributes to seamless gameplay and makes the game look hyper-realistic.
Multiplayer – Enables multiple players to play at a time.
Network – Supports optimal bandwidth network for an easy gaming experience.
Better audio quality – High quality and crisp audio output for the ultimate gameplay experience.
How to Download 3DS Emulator on your iOS 15?
The popularity of the 3DS emulator on iOS 15 stems from the ndsios but it was initially only available for jailbroken devices. Soon after, the 3DS emulator was launched to streamline gameplay on non-jailbroken devices.
Here’s what you need to do:
- Open the Safari browser on your iOS device
- Type http://iemulators.com/inds in the browser’s search bar
- Download the file from the website
- Once the download is successfully done, navigate to Settings and go to General
- Under that, go to Profiles and then to Device Management
- Tap on the app “Guangdong” and tap on Trust twice
- Doing this will install the 3DS emulator to your iOS 15 and up devices without any hassle.
How to Alternatively Download EmuiOS Emulator for iOS 15?
If the above method isn’t working for you, there is another alternative way to download and install the 3DS emulator on your iPhone.
Here’s what you need to do for that:
- Open the Safari browser on your iPhone
- Type https://emu4ios.org/wp-content/uploads/emu4iOS.mobileconfig in the search bar
- On the webpage, tap on Directly Install to iOS Device
- Open your device Settings, tap on Install profile and enter your passcode
- Once Safari opens, tap on Install Emu4iOS and again tap on Install to confirm the step
- Under Settings, again tap on Install > Next > Install
- Following that, click on Install> Done and wait until the installation process completes
Once downloaded, you will find it stationed on your homepage, ready to be used. These are the steps you have to follow to be able to download a third-party 3DS emulator app to your iOS 15 and above. Just ensure that you download from trusted sources only since most unreliable platforms can share malware-infested download files.